Friday 25 March 2011

Q4 - Media Studies - Music Magazine evaluation

Who would be your target audience for your media product?

My target aduance are teenagers of the age 16-18 who attend further education Ie: 6th form or college... My questionnaire found that a high percentage of my audience will be female. 
They generally like to listen to RnB, Indie, Rap and Rock music. My audience are intregiged but the undergound scene and enjoy leaning about up and coming bands/artists...
Alot of the students i questioned are arty and unique. They study subjects like Media, art, Photography, ict, textiles... Generally the creative subjects. 


I based my audience on Taylor... 
An individual, unique arty student. She listens to mainly indie, some pop and rock music, but listen to a variety of artist and bands... She likes going to concerts. She wears a lot of vintage clothing, and shops in high street shops as she is still a student with no income this is hard and causes her to be original.

No comments:

Post a Comment